So Retro It's Awkward
Stories on Silent Hills PT, Nintendo, Smite, Five Nights at Freddy's, and cartridge gaming.
Date: May 11, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
There are many reasons not to mess with Freddy Fazbear, now including intellectual property infringement!
- Ebay is not allowing the sale of preowned PS4s with the Silent Hills P.T. trailer installed.
- Nintendo is making a profit for the first time since 2012.
- The MOBA Smite will include Ratatoskr, a squirrel from Norse mythology, as a playable character.
- The maker of Five Nights at Freddy's is suing Apple for letting app developers who clone his games.
- Mike Kennedy has announced the Retro Video Game System.
Some Norwegians decided it would be fun to see what happens when you give a bunch of soccer players VR goggles and basically make them play themselves inside of a video game. Turns out I could totally own these scrubs at FIFA. Ha!
In the outro, Graham and Kathleen note that the Retro VGS has a business plan, unlike Ouya. The results of this business plan are summarized in Checkpoint Plus episodes Get the Leather and Retro Deception.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ A DiRTy Trick The Crush of Candy ∙∙∙● ▶