A DiRTy Trick
Stories on Nintendo/Amiibo, The Sims 4, DiRT, Steam, and E3's representation of PC Gaming.
Date: May 4, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
When announcing a new game, don't be too hasty.
- Nintendo has apologized for the Amiibo shortage, and says they'll be reprinting some.
- The buggy aliens in Sims 4 have been patched, leading to a decrease in male pregnancies among Sims.
- The new DiRT game was announced, five minutes before it was released on Steam.
- Valve is allowing Steam developers to decide what gets you banned from a game.
- This year's E3 will have a PC Gaming segment.
A bunch of extremely dedicated fans and one surprisingly skilled drone pilot have recreated GTA 2 in real life, filming a tribute to the top-down classic. Which when looked at through this lens of realism, is honestly terrifying.
- The green-screened background turned off suddenly during the E3 segment.
- The joke in the outro was just a joke. LRR will not be remaking Season 1.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Hills are Silent So Retro It's Awkward ∙∙∙● ▶