The Crush of Candy
Stories on Konami, Square Enix, Duke Nukem, League of Legends, and Candy Crush Saga.
Date: May 18, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Candy Crush Saga is now the U2 album of free Windows games.
- The new director of Konami has announced that the company will become "mobile first."
- Square Enix will be moving its E3 brief back an hour so as not to compete with Nintendo Direct.
- The Duke Nukem rights lawsuit has been resolved. Graham summarizes.
- League of Legends is getting a graphics mode that disables background animations.
- Candy Crush will be preinstalled on Windows 10.
There's a new GTAV mod that lets you shoot cats instead of bullets. Don't panic though; the cats are fine after they come out of the gun, but the people you're shooting still die. I had no idea everyone in the Los Santos police department had a deadly allergy to cat dander!
Today is Victoria Day. Checkpoint aired late to avoid parade noise.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ So Retro It's Awkward Punch Cow, Get Cash ∙∙∙● ▶