Stories this week on The Division, Mario Maker, Oculus vs Mac, the UFC 2 curse, and the ongoing troubles of the Coleco Chameleon.
Date: March 7, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
The Division might actually be good, but they're afraid you won't believe them.
- Ubisoft has been misusing press quotes to make The Division look better than Destiny.
- Nintendo has announced a new Super Expert difficulty mode for Super Mario Maker.
- The Oculus Rift won't work with Macs, because its creator doesn't think Macs are good enough.
- The urban myth about sports game covers strikes again--this time in pro boxing.
- The Coleco Chameleon prototypes turned out to be fraudulent.
The next Kirby game, Planet Robobot, will feature a suit of robotic power armor for its hero. Considering that Kirby is basically a big pink balloon, it seems about time he gets some kind of protection.
The "Professor Pigglesworth" Graham refers to in the outro is a long-running Checkpoint inside joke, introduced in August 2011 episode [] and last referenced in the October 2015 episode Five Nights at Funtown. It seems Graham is trying to sell us a pig in a poke.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Do Not Anger the Gaben A Division Divided ∙∙∙● ▶