Action 9 News
Action 9 News is LoadingReadyRun's own news network, and one of the most frequent recurring sketches on LRR. They have appeared in several videos, starting with Slow News Day.
- Appearing in this video, the original Action 9 Team: Anchorman Brian Evans, Sportscaster Bud Hendricks, Weatherman Chip Musgrave and Field Reporter Steve Clark. The video ends with an appearance from Late Night Anchor Hal Johnson.
- Hal Johnson reappears as the stinger to the video.
- Once again Hal Johnson caps off a video with a brief report.
- Shot at the same time as the footage used in Underpantaloons.
- A recurring segment in the Rapidfire series, Brian Evans appears again, throwing to Steve Clark. Featured in Rapidfire: Episode 1, Rapidfire: Episode 2 and Rapidfire: Episode 5
- New field reporter Mark Dawson debuts.
- Now an anchor, Mark Dawson again appears.
- Confrontational right-wing anchor Ross Hartas debuts.
- Though it is never mentioned by name, the network reporting on the format war can be assumed to be Action 9, and was later confirmed by Graham in the podcast Security Smile and that the reporter played by Kathleen was Karen Walnut.
- An unnamed reporter [ostensibly Steve Clark] narrates the Action 9 Webcast.
- Mark Dawson hosts a segment about Uwe Boll with Chip Muskrave (now a statistician) and Graham appearing as himself.
- Natasha Stone reposts on a growing trend of philosophy and Mark Dawson gets a buttstallation.
- Ross Hartas reports about the LHC.
- Rich Murdoch with Danny Freiburg present Poker Before Dusk
- Mark Dawson and Chip Muskrave appear in unfortunate coverage of the 2009 British Columbia election.
- Mark Dawson gets the scoop on whether the world will really end in 2012.
- Chip Muskgrave and Ross Hartas cover the fan-favorite Beard Growing Olympic competition.
- The original Action 9 news team (and a few new reporters) let's you, the viewer, get a sneak peek at tonight's upcoming stories. Stay tuned to find out more.
- Karen Walnut interview two friends arguing about the presence of cameras.
- While not a typical example, Graham and Matt used the A9 logo to dress the set for their commentary desk.
- David Cavanagh interviews an astronomer about the existence of the Moon.
- Ross Hartas anchored, taking in reports from Cyril Peabody, Karen Manners, David Cavanaugh, and Stacee Lindstrim.
- Hal Johnson discovers that Steve Clark is reporting from a green screen studio instead of live on location. He does however believe Karen Walnut who does the same.
- Ross Hartas and Karen Walnut reports on monkeys and sallad dressing.
- Lance Sternum interviews a citizen about the mayor's newest announcement.
- Steve Clark gives a report about the stormy weather even though Hal Johnson asked about something completely different.