|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
War, huh, yeah / What is it good for / Absolutely nothing / Say it again, y'all
Date: March 17, 2008
Editing: Graham Stark
Camera: Paul Saunders
Location: Graham's and Matt's Place
A house divided against itself cannot stand. So we have to pick sides in the Format Wars.
- The creators of the faux porn titles were, respectively:
- "Sweeney Knob" - Kathleen
- "Demon Boner of Boob Street", "SpiderWank Chronicles" - Graham
- "300 People Having Sex" - Paul
- The video Graham is watching at 1:24 is known as "Loituma Girl." It is a loop of a 27-second clip, featuring Bleach's Orihime Inoue twirling a leek to the gibberish section of Finnish band Loituma's rendition of "Ievan Polkka," a Finnish folk song.
- A copy of Condemned 2: Bloodshot can be seen on Graham's desk, thus throwing the video's time line (the video was set on January 17th, 2008, while Condemned 2 was released on March 11th, 2008).
- The video's finale references both A Christmas Carol and The Godfather.
- According to Graham, this video was "conceived, written, shot and edited in just under 24 hours."
Season Five Shorts