|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
When you need a job done very, very thoroughly.
Date: January 12, 2009
Edited by: Graham Stark
There's no such thing as overkill. Unless the target is an accountant for an Ice Cream Fudge stand. We don't work for chumps, y'know?
- The video starts with a merch ad in which Graham asks Brad which he would buy: a DVD or a T-shirt.
- Graham's character resembles the charted accountant Mr Anchovy in the Monty Python Lion Tamer sketch.
- This video was written to utilize both Kathleen and Alex who were both in town. Kathleen exclaimed "Mercenaries" at dinner and the sketch was written from there.
- This video marks the first time that Alex has appeared in three weekly updates in a row.
- A camouflage coloured opening is used rather than the usual blue on blue. This is not the first time a non standard intro has been used as the 2003 Holiday Special used a holiday theme and It's a Wonderful Game used a black and white version of the standard opening.
- Behind the scenes pictures and write-up by Graham.
- A $75 donation to the Season 11 Kickstarter was given the title "Mercenary for Hire."
Season Six Shorts
|Mercenary Solutions · Mercenary Solutions 2 · Mercenary Solutions 3|