Switch it up!
Stories on the new Nintendo Switch, The Sims 4, Titanfall 2, and other Nintendo news.
Date: January 16, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Hey, did Nintendo's stock drop last week? They must have announced something new.
- Nintendo did a big presentation about the Switch. Graham provides analysis of the hype and the confusion.
- The Sims 4 is getting toddlers which need to be taught how to do things.
- Super Mario Odyssey was revealed at the Switch presentation.
- The Titanfall Twitter account is getting pushy and weird about advertising Titanfall 2.
- Nintendo also released details of a parental control system for the Switch, as well as a surprising amount of character development for Bowser.
The Windows 10 Creators' Update will have a new "game mode" that improves gaming performance, but is still unknown as to what it is actually doing. If there's a way to make everything better, why aren't we just already doing that?
- Graham calls out Beej for not playing Skyrim because it has not yet been released on a Nintendo console. It will be on the Switch.
- Super Mario Sunshine suggests that Peach is Bowser Jr.'s mother, but at the end of the game, this is revealed to be a lie Bowser told his son to get him to help kidnap Peach.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Spying on Stardew Roosterwatch ∙∙∙● ▶