Stories on Dishonored 2, Stair Quest, Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, Neko Atsume, and Overwatch's new event!
Date: January 23, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Whether Dishonored 2 is too hard or too easy, you can make it just right with a new update.
- A beta update for Dishonored 2 gives players a lot of control over the game's difficulty.
- New retro game Stair Quest reminds us of everything we hated about the control systems in old adventure games.
- Ariana Grande will be appearing in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
- There is going to be a film adaptation of Neko Atsume.
- Overwatch will be celebrating the Year of the Rooster with new skins.
Last week Nintendo announced like four different Fire Emblem games for the Switch, 3DS, and mobile platforms. It feels like only yesterday that they added Marth to Smash Brothers Melee and were met with a resounding chorus of "who the fuck is Marth?" Oh God, but then that was...fifteen years ago...okay...
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Switch it up! Steam Redlight ∙∙∙● ▶