Maybe the snake just needed an ego boost.
Date: December 5, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Foods
- Despite all branches of the British government being told to reign in spending, the British Foreign Office just spent ten thousand pounds to re-stuff a hundred and twenty year-old snake.
- People are stealing the Porsche headlights in the Netherlands to grow pot, because the high-intensity xenon headlights are apparently really good at hydroponics.
- A recent study by the UK indicates that smarter children drink more later in life.
- Last month's hurricane Sandy may have actually saved lives. Statistically, in that in areas affected, homicide was down eighty-six percent.
- A Utah woman who was arrested on possession of drugs was found to have a three-and-a-half inch by one inch meth crystal in her vagina.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Arbitrary Arbitrage Comfortably Uncomfortable ∙∙∙● ▶