This week we learn that debt isn't always a great thing.
Date: November 28, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Blue 42
- A former arbitrage trader owes his former employer six point three billion dollars.
- A Polish firm that makes coffins has angered the Catholic church in Poland by advertising their wares with topless models.
- In Flint, Michigan, the former mayor who resigned in 2009 while facing a recall has erected a bronze statue of himself in front of his gated home.
- A man in Fort Worth tried to avoid jury duty by saying he was a felon. He was not. Then he tried to say he was the caretaker of an invalid. He was not. So then he just didn't show up, and they arrested him.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Bigfeets Stuffed Snake ∙∙∙● ▶