Stories on Konami and Hideo Kojima, Bloodborne, Google Play, Valkyrie Drive, and a naughty League of Legends clan.
Date: March 23, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
It wouldn't be ramp-up to a Metal Gear release without Kojima being weird and cagey.
- Google Play now requires age ratings for apps.
- PlayStation Denmark is doing a blood drive to promote Bloodborne.
- Things are tense between Konami and Hideo Kojima. Graham reviews the history of Kojima saying he's done with Metal Gear.
- Valkyrie Drive is an upcoming anime and game about well-endowed schoolgirls who turn into swords when they kiss other schoolgirls.
- An Australian League of Legends team has been suspended again for being assholes.
Some utter monster is playing through Dark Souls using the Donkey Konga drums as his controller. Because the guy who did it with the Rock Band drumkit is clearly some guy in casual mode?
The Hideo Kojima story replays a clip from ENN episode Minced Words: Blizzard's Real ID, which was released on The Escapist on July 14, 2010. It in turn references an earlier episode of ENN which does not exist, as well as two fictional historical spots.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Cities Fighting Pirates Rated N for Neglect ∙∙∙● ▶