Rated N for Neglect
Stories on Rust, Oculus Rift, Dead or Alive 5, Zynga, and angry UK parents.
Date: March 30, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Be happy with the skin you're in, 'cause your Steam ID is stuck with it.
- In Rust, your skin color and facial structure are randomly assigned and locked to your Steam ID.
- Researchers have determined that the Oculus Rift can be made less dizzying if you add a virtual nose.
- Dead or Alive 5 has finally come out on PC, with some missing features.
- Zynga has been accused of IPO fraud.
- A UK activist group doesn't want you to buy your kid 18+-rated games.
Nintendo has delayed the upcoming Zelda game for Wii U, which is actually not news because they've delayed every major Zelda release since Majora's Mask. Everything is fine and normal.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Kojima Repeating Bloodleaks ∙∙∙● ▶