From LoadingReadyWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Bacon Coffin? What a tasty way to go.
Date: April 11, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Proves
- There is a coffin painted to look like bacon.
- LOL, Canada!
- An unseasonably warm winter may lead to a maple syrup shortage, leading connoisseurs to start hoarding it.
- The Mega Millions jackpot in the US was $640 million. The odds of winning are 1:176,000,000. How much money was spent on lottery tickets?
- A 76-year-old Texas man was charged with the murder of his wife, set off after his dog pooped in the kitchen.
- Russian president Dmitry Medvedev's cat is safe after it ran away.
- This episode has another appearance of Ron Dewings.
◀ ●∙∙∙ No Foot for You Nightflight to Venus ∙∙∙● ▶