Nightflight to Venus
From LoadingReadyWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Everyone's allowed to be groggy, but ideally not while you're flying.
Date: April 18, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: News (deal with it)
- El Salvador is celebrating its first murder-free day in over three years.
- Sixteen passengers were injured in an Air Canada flight when the pilot put the aircraft into a dive to avoid an oncoming aircraft which turned out to be Venus.
- The Scottish government has brought highly trained taste testers to an oil platform north of Scotland to test what?
- Someone guessed correct for once!
- LOL, Canada!
- The Royal Canadian Mint's newest quarter features a picture of a dinosaur that glows in the dark.
- FUS RO-oh, wait, they've copyrighted that.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Bacon Coffin Your Very Own Prom ∙∙∙● ▶