The Perviest VR
The Colonial Marines lawsuit marches on, Disgaea 5 announced, and Tekken Team shows us the weirdest tech demo yet.
Date: September 10, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Sega is washing their hands of Colonial Marines wrongdoing by drowning Gearbox in the sink.
- Piraters of The Sims 4 will find that the censor blurs on their naked Sims will expand to pixelate the entire game.
- Bandai Namco has released a VR demo in which you can explore a schoolgirl's bedroom
- The Shadow of the Colossus movie has a new director.
- Disgaea 5 will be a PS4 exclusive.
- Sega has moved to settle over the Aliens: Colonial Marines false advertising case--and they're throwing shade at Gearbox too.
You can now get a Fox McCloud Star Mercenary outfit for Bayonetta 2. This seems less like cross-promotion and more like an excuse to put Bayonetta in fox ears for, uh...research purposes. Can't you just stick to Tumblr for that?
- Next week, Graham will be away at the Magic Online Community Cup.
- The subscriber notifier noise can be heard at intervals throughout the episode.
- Even drip coffee is better than Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- In the stinger, Kathleen returns from offscreen. Graham moves her chair slightly and she falls while trying to sit down. Graham thinks this is hilarious.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Twitchazon Music for Exposure ∙∙∙● ▶