With a last-minute rewrite when the news came, let's look at Amazon buying Twitch. Also, "Fish Plays Street Fighter".
Date: September 4, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Sick of your pets not pulling their weight around the house? Make them play games for you!
- Diablo: Ultimate Evil Edition will run at 1080p on the Xbox One.
- In a stunning turn of events, Amazon has bought Twitch. Kathleen provides commentary.
- A group of hackers called the Lizard Squad have DDOS'ed League of Legends, Diablo 3, and Hearthstone servers, and are now claiming to be actual terrorists.
- Fish can now play Street Fighter. Sort of.
- John Carmack's 9-year-old son has released a video game called Angry Face. It has a special "grandma" difficulty mode requested by his grandmother.
The Behemoth announces Game 4, and so far all we know about it is that a six-legged bear crashes into the Earth. So, another normal day around video-game-land.
- Kathleen has returned.
- Next week is PAX.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Trademark Trollin' The Perviest VR ∙∙∙● ▶