Stories about a League of Legends scholarship, Riot Games' hiring-and-firing program, and FF8's weird cheat codes.
Date: June 27, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Final Fantasy VIII's PC port now comes with Total Scrub Mode!
- A minor US university is offering sports scholarships to League of Legends scholarships.
- Bayonetta 2 has awesome bonus costumes.
- Riot is giving money away to employees who quit after 60 days. Kind gesture or corporate ego-boost? You decide.
- Second Life is getting a "spiritual sequel." It won't be backwards-compatible.
- FF8's PC port has just been given a lot of cheat codes.
Guess who's voicing the Qunari badass Iron Bull in Dragon Age: Inquisition? It's Freddie Prinze Jr.! Remember him? What's he been up to? Well, he married Sarah-Michelle Gellar, and does voice acting, and directs and produces episodes of WWE. It's like the '90s turned out...pretty okay. Huh. I guess we're not gonna make fun of Freddie Prinze Jr.
In Coming Up, Kathleen mispronounces Qunari. Graham corrects her at the beginning of the aftershow. Her response: "Whatever, I don't play Dragon Age."
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ YouTube Gaming The Most Micro of Transactions ∙∙∙● ▶