The Most Micro of Transactions
Pools, babies, dungeons... we're just gonna chop your games up into little bitty pieces.
Date: July 2, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
There's no more swimming pool murdering in The Sims 4. Well, why even bother buying it?
- There is now an infinite runner named for Forrest Gump.
- EA has apologized for F2P Dungeon Keeper.
- Planetary Annihilation is in early access. On disc. Why? Graham explains why this is a bad idea.
- Toddlers and swimming pools have been removed from Sims 4. People are complaining.
- The Xbox One version of Sniper Elite III has 16-gigabyte day-one patch.
A hot new trend is real-life escape-the-room attractions based on the game genre of the same name. Now when you panic-vomit, someone else has to clean it up! Finally.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Riotous Don't Crytek ∙∙∙● ▶