Oh my gosh! Ads in SimCity! And I don't even have to PAY for them? Thanks EA!
Date: April 8, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Now you can put ads in your SimCity, and you don't even have to pay for it! This is CheckPoint.
- The Witcher 3 will have 36 possible end game world states, leading to 3 playable epilogues, and over 300 variables that will affect the endings.
- Blizzard has said that they will be removing the real money auction house for Diablo on PS3, because of all the reasons CheckPoint listed in Episode 14
- Jason Rohrer on the Humanities Last Game design challenge at GDC for his game A Game For Someone.
- Free DLC for SimCity - but it's an ad for the Nissan Leaf.
- Poker Night 2 is real, and the cast is even more diverse than before.
David Hayter won't be in MGS 5, unless this is some sort of weird viral marketing stunt, in which case: Stop toying with us Kojima!
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Restructuring Expectations What is Worst in Life ∙∙∙● ▶