What is Worst in Life
Once again, EA is literally the worst.
Date: April 15, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
What has 36 studios and sucks? Electronic Arts! This is CheckPoint.
- When Naughty Dog started testing The Last of Us, they were surprised to find that the marketing department they had hired for testing did not plan to include any women in the test group.
- Pipen Barr has released the Mumble Indie Bungle - a parody collection of more popular games.
- Warner Bros. has announced Batman: Arkham Origins.
- UK's Channel 4 has licensed Draw Something to make a game show called Draw It.
- The first details have been revealed about Farcry 3: Blood Dragon.
- Readers of the Consumerist have voted EA as the worst company in America for the second year in a row.
The iOS version of XCOM will not have in-app purchases. Quoth lead designer Jake Solomon "Oh god, please, no. I'm not sure I'd be able to sleep at night. My food would taste like ashes in my mouth." Definitive!
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Downloadable Consumerism Oh Yeah, Ouya ∙∙∙● ▶