Bert's Spider Shack
Bert's Spider Shack where the prices are so good they might cause necrosis.
Date: January 23, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Blues
- Follow up story - Tiny the Cat. After weighing over thirty pounds when he first was admitted to SPCA, he lost thirteen pounds in a year.
- A school teacher from Ohio is suing her former school district after they forced her to teach younger children, of which she has a phobia.
- A professor at Memorial University is questioning the university's application process after students in her two-hundred level sociology course could not correctly identify the continents and oceans of the world.
- Pope Benedict's private secretary Archbishop George Ganswein has been dubbed "Gorgeous George" by the Italian media and is on this month's Vanity Fair.
- Tiny the Cat was previously reported on in Cats & Mice.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Surround Sound Coffin Trains, Heads and Lobsters ∙∙∙● ▶