Everywhere you look, there's a jar, of somebody's stolen brain matter.
Date: December 2, 2015
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Ian Horner
- San Francisco police are looking for any information that may lead them to the arrest of whoever's been leaving spiked baseball bats chained to telephone poles around the city.
- Cam and Ian play "What Could Be Worse?"
- Santa stole a helicopter from a taxi service on Friday in Sao Paolo, Brazil. The 'copter has not been found.
- An Indiana man has pled guilty to breaking into the Indiana Medical History Museum, stealing jars of brain and human tissue and selling them online.
- When the police raided his home, they found 80 jars of brain tissue.
- "Glamdring" is Gandalf's sword in The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.
- "I am the terror that flaps in the night" is the catchphrase of "Darkwing Duck".
◀ ●∙∙∙ More Palatable Lawlessness ∙∙∙● ▶