A Final Fantasy "F*** You!"
They're making a new Final Fantasy and it's super different. Plus, you can already overspend on Halo 5, Destiny has a terrible gun, and Quake runs on anything.
Date: December 31, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
It's Halo 5! Spend, spend, spend! It's Halo 5! Consume.
- Some Destiny players have set themselves the challenge of only playing with the worst gun in the game: a sniper rifle with no scope.
- People who pirate The Talos Principle get stuck in the in-game elevators.
- The Halo 5 special editions are being teased, even though the game won't come out for at least another six months.
- Quake has been installed on an oscilloscope by a Finnish hacker.
- Square Enix has announced a new Final Fantasy mobile game, Mevius Final Fantasy.
Sonic Team has announced Sonic Runners for smartphones. Now you can marvel at the utter sadness of this withered franchise on the go!
- The outro suggests that Paul was not present for this episode, and that Graham was controlling the graphics.
- This is the first Checkpoint Plus episode to feature an advertisement for the Loading Ready Run Patreon following the stinger.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ STALKER Returns? Metal Gear Chicken ∙∙∙● ▶