Stories on Master Chief Collection, Bravely Second, Telltale vs Minecraft, Final Fantasy XV and more S.T.A.L.K.E.R. gossip!
Date: December 24, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
The new Final Fantasy might be taking inspiration from some dark places.
- 343 Industries is apologizing for the terrible matchmaking algorithms in the Master Chief Collection.
- There is more information about Bravely Second. There is a character class called Cat User.
- Telltale Games is making a story mode for Minecraft.
- Final Fantasy XV characters won't be able to level up until they rest. Sounds suspiciously like Dark Souls.
- The actual developers of the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. are back, and have shed some light on the ripoff.
Blizzard is considering letting players use the gold they farm in World of Warcraft to pay for their World of Warcraft subscriptions. Finally, you'll be able to pay for your part-time job with the money you earn from your part-time job.
Kathleen's Game of the Year is Bravely Default, which came out in North America in February. Graham's is Destiny.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Legal Blowout, Fellow STALKER A Final Fantasy "F*** You!" ∙∙∙● ▶