Sony Knows It Has a Problem
From the folks behind Desert Bus and Unskippable, join LoadingReadyRun as they report on the week’s industry happenings.
Date: September 26, 2011
Guest Appearing: Justin McElroy
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
Boom: James Turner
Music: Bradley Rains
Sony is still Sony, surprise! Find out more on today's CheckPoint.
- Netflix is splitting the DVD service from itself into Qwikster.
- Mobile game lets players slowly remove hairs from girls.
- Gears of War 3 ads in the UK display the current number of players logged in.
- Xenoblade Chronicles is selling very well in the UK, but apparently can't justifiably be sold in North America.
- Ninja Gaiden 3 to include easy mode.
- Justin McElroy shares his thoughts on the latest Sony developments.
Dead Space 3 has been accidentally spoiled.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Birds!!! Fantasies: How Not to Be Final ∙∙∙● ▶