Being web video producers isn't all about producing web video.
Date: June 10, 2013
Beejoom: Brendan "Beej" Dery
Kathleen is eager to start filming a new scene, but Graham and James have taken over the Moonbase office to brew their own beer, making Kathleen angry. In an attempt to calm her down, Cam suggests that Kathleen should take up a hobby, but she can't do any knitting and yoga makes her uncomfortable. Eventually, she finally gets into the art of League of Legends.
Meanwhile, Graham and James gets impatient by the slow-brewing process and enlists Paul to help them. After pointing out a few problems, which include putting a wig into the concoction, Paul helps them to speed up the process, with help from the still-overmemed Beej. However, the liquid they end up with is undrinkable and, as Cam points out, potentially flammable.
- The following is written on the back of the yoga book
- FREE YOUR BODY AND MIND . . . WITH YOGA!
- Yoga! It's fun. It's flexible. It will make you flexible! what the hell more do you want? Get over yourself and start putting your damn legs behind your head already. What's the worst thing that could happen to you? You suck.
- Bianca Fern Bustforth-Williams has been a practicing raw food vegan for like, seven goddamn years. She is better than you in every goddamn respect. Put down that disgusting block of cheese you've been licking for the past 3 goddamn hours and start flexing your stupid abs. Yoga! It'll fix your shit.
- This book will guide you as you transform from your current, disgusting blob-state into a lean, mean, yoga machine. You'll be able to shit lead once we're done with you. You'll fill like 15 goddamn toilets with pure nuggets of yoga-induced heavy metal. Nobody will be able to match the raw power of your metal shitting bowels
- If you don't follow this book, you'll be doomed forever. Do you know who's fault it will be? Yours, you cheese eating sack of shit Get it together. Yoga Because fuck you, you goddamn non-lead shitting shithead.