Bungie "Tell Don't Show"
Stories on UFC/Twitch, Destiny 2, Mario Odyssey, PUBG, and Star Citizen.
Date: December 4, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Bungie communicates about their lack of communication.
- Streamer on Twitch streamed actual UFC fight by pretending he was playing it.
- Bungie communicates to fans about their lack of communication by indicating they heard fans communicate to them and are listening to their communications.
- You can now buy land in Star Citizen.
- PUBG adds killcams so you can see how you got killed.
- New Super Mario cereal with built-in Amiibo.
Activision is considering filing an opposition to the trademark application for Call of Doody, an Illinois-based dog poop removal service. They have until the end of the year to decide if they really want to make the argument in court that people might confuse their games with a literal pile of dog shit.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Epic Lawsuits Srsly, Get on the Point ∙∙∙● ▶