Magnum Rewatch Ep02 - China Doll
Episode 2 of the Magnum Rewatch! In this episode, Magnum is hired to protect an ancient vase from a man with massive lapels.
Date: February 10, 2015
Episode 3: "China Doll"
Airdate: December 18, 1980
Magnum is hired by a beautiful Chinese antiques dealer that he's making a play for to protect a precious ancient vase, The Soul of Sung, until its buyer arrives in Hawaii to collect it. But unbeknown to him, the priceless ornament is wanted by a Tong gang from the girl's home country, and a deadly martial arts assassin who can kill in the blink of an eye is hot on the trail.
Is that racist?
- Magnum telling Higgins "Nice pyjamas", refering to his Tai Chi clothes. 
- Magnum interrupting Higgins and Mai Ling's conversation with an "and I'll have an egg roll and a #5" 
- The implication that the audience can't tell two chinese people apart. 
Consequence free murder
- Magnum shoots Choi in the head. 
Breaking the 4th wall
- Higgins looks at the camera after being tricked by Magnum to open the safe. 
- Magnum's eyebrow raise at the end. 
7.5/10 "Not that our rating scale means anything."
- MR-Ep02-ChinaDoll.mp3 @ 18:45 - Is that racist
- MR-Ep02-ChinaDoll.mp3 @ 19:11 - Is that racist #2
- MR-Ep02-ChinaDoll.mp3 @ 22:55 - Breaking the 4th wall
- MR-Ep02-ChinaDoll.mp3 @ 45:00 - Is that racist #3
- MR-Ep02-ChinaDoll.mp3 @ 46:35 - Consequence free murder
- MR-Ep02-ChinaDoll.mp3 @ 47:40 - Breaking the 4th wall #2
- MR-Ep02-ChinaDoll.mp3 @ 50:00 - Kathleen's rating