The Tale of the Exploding Egg Nog
Revision as of 07:38, 11 April 2018 by Rubik
Also, the official Scrabble dictionary gets updated with some awful words.
Date: August 13, 2014
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Edited by: Graham Stark
- The back third of a pharmaceutical plant was blown off, injuring 2 employees after what exploded? Guessing!
- A vat of egg nog (they also do work on food and beverage products.)
- The police from Winnipeg, Manitoba are having to refund over 2,500 speeding tickets because of an improper wording on the automated ticket.
- Good news for Scrabble aficionados: in an update for the first time in over a decade, the official Scrabble dictionary is receiving and additionally 5,000 new words, including a bunch I'm sure you will hate:
- Beatbox, chillax, frenemy, selfie, bromance, joypad, mixtape, mojito, funplex, hashtag, qajaq, jockdom.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Nobody Likes Aquaman Jerkin' It To WoodsPorn ∙∙∙● ▶