|This video link for this video on LoadingReadyRun is a Quicktime format file hosted on LRR. This was LRR's primary form of video hosting from 2003 to 2006, before the emergence of Revver, Blip or LRR's primary use of Youtube. Most modern browsers no longer support playing Quicktime videos. The video can be downloaded from the main page.
Template:SmallImage Blood is to Vampire as Pig is to ?
Date: July 21, 2006
Edited by: Graham Stark
Location: Graham's Parents' House
Graham notices that Morgan is cooking bacon at an odd time; Morgan reveals that James is a hampire and must consume pork products or die. His condition was triggered by eating cursed meat, leading to a host of unusual attributes and weaknesses. Morgan recounts the failed attempts at curing James. Paul makes a jam sandwich, but he uses similarly-cursed jelly and becomes a jampire. Graham wonders what could possibly be next; Bill then enters, singing "Wake Me Up" by the band Wham and complaining about the absence of bacon and jam in the fridge.
- There are several Invader Zim references made in this video.
- "Why would you buy that?" is a paraphrase of a similar recurring joke.
- "I smell delicious!" references the episode Bolognius Maximus, where Dib's DNA is spliced with that of bologna and he becomes notably tasty.
- The jam jar Paul shows to Morgan isn't the one he got from the fridge.
- This kitchen has appeared in several previous videos; however, in this instance the wall clock was removed, as the shooting took place around 5:00 PM, not 3:00 PM as the dialogue suggests.
- Immediately after pan from Ted's Sinful Spreads the clock reappears on the wall showing just before 4:25.
- In the pork rinds scene, Morgan is briefly watching Is this a Date? and then changes channels to Hagiography Today
Season Three Shorts