|The correct title of this article is Season Passé.
The title has been changed due to a technical limitation with the wiki software.
Rocksteady offers bonus costumes in Batman: Arkham City, Warcraft 3 spinoff to debut at The International, Ubisoft decreases piracy and more!
Date: August 15, 2011
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Edited by: Jeremy Petter
Do you like EA Sports games? Then stay away form their Season Ticket. Also what's wrong with you?
- Developer Rocksteady have announced that Batman Arkham City will feature a variety of Batman costumes available as bonuses from different retailers.
- Valves upcoming sequel to DotA is going to be publicly show for the first time at a European Tournament called The International.
- Ubisoft is giving itself a round of high-fives after the "success" of its always on DRM system first introduced in Assassins Creed 2.
- Sony, sensing weakness in its competitors, has struck back at the WiiU by announcing that the PlayStation Vita can not only be used as a controller for the PS3, but can also do all the fancy augmented reality and secondary monitor stuff the WiiU can.
- Famous author, meditation guru, and chakra enthusiast Deepak Chopra is developing a video game for Kinect.
- Electronic Arts is trying a bold new business model with their Season Ticket program. For the low, low price of 2000 Microsoft Points, or 25 Earth Dollars, gamers can purchase a Season Ticket that allows them to download and play each of the 5 new EA Sports games 3 days before they come out.
Nintendo's Satoru Iwata says that smartphones sales are not the reason the 3DS is doing poorly.
- When posted to LRR's own Youtube channel in 2014, the episode description was changed to: "Season Passes were the worst when we recorded this episode, and they still are."
◀ ●∙∙∙ Blizzard of Cash Gamestop Ex-Stream ∙∙∙● ▶