Reverse Bon Jovi
Rose gold guns, polite gym breaking and entering, and the most fowl MLG entrances you can imagine - all on this week's Feed Dump.
Date: April 8, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Edited by: Ian Horner
- FLORIDA MAN STORY: A man was arrested in Palm Beach for stealing a gun and two watches. His distinguishing tattoos: a map of Florida on his left temple and "REDRUM" on his neck.
- A man broke into a gym in Edmonton...just so he could work out.
- The town of Tea Neck, NJ is dealing with their problem of wild turkeys by getting twenty air horns.
- "J/K" = "Just Kidding"
- "Jade Empire" was a game on the original XBOX in 2005.
- Dave Mustaine co-founded Megadeth and was the original lead guitarist for Metallica.
- "Grossly incandescent" was a line from a similar-looking knight in "Dark Souls"
◀ ●∙∙∙ Statute of Limitations Give Me Back My Lunch Money ∙∙∙● ▶