Qwerpline Ep12 - Seemingly At Random
Don't worry about the explosions - Richter and Derek sure aren't! Plus, a sideball update!
Date: March 4, 2016
Edited by: Graham Stark
Graphics: Graham Stark
Slogan: "Come for the weather, stay for the weather."
- Alex acknowledges that the weather in Nsburg is certainly always.
Sponsor: The Concise Device - By Bernice Price It works
- Random explosions (or not so random) rip through Nsburg as the Secret Pipesman Demolition Brigade do preparatory excavations for the Light Rail that Alex has yet to agree to.
- The Nsberg High School Rocket club has announced another fund raiser to get a second surplus V2. There were 5 (beaver) casualties.
- The Nsburg Ice Rink is finally open. On a possibly related note, the Nsburg Rum Tunnels have been closed due to flooding.
- With Michael O'Leary
- It's time for sideball:
- Nsberg Literal Tigers got destroyed in the December grinder.
- Melody Yum really carried the team, sort of like an Amazonian princess with huge arms.
- All the magic was gone from the positions of first rassler and second dasler.
- The second dasler, Digby Swift, couldn't thread the bow and jam the honey home.
- The opening grunt has been an ongoing problem for the Literal Tigers. This may be because they have not had an actual human in the position of second turnstile since the curse of '73.
The "report" is given in Esperanto, as Richter believes QWRP are leaving out an assumedly large population of Nsberg from vital traffic updates. He then refuses to give the report in English.
Live on Location
Derek is at the Nsberg Career Centre. Derek's resume and a survey that he unwittingly filled out (including "very creative") are entered into a computer, that Derek thinks is a time machine, and returns his ideal job is a Radio Intern. The Career Centre has lots of openings advising people.
- The Concise Device - By Bernice Price
- One of the few perks of being Aldersm'n is that you can get growlers of rum from the Rum Tunnels.
- Michael O'Leary has been working at the station for a month in this episode.
- Michael O'Leary took a class once. It was in a classroom.
- The official languages of Therpston Country are English and, owning to a clerical error, Catalan.