Project - Buy Our Shit
From the folks behind Desert Bus and Unskippable, join LoadingReadyRun as they report on the week’s industry happenings.
Date: September 12, 2011
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom: James Turner
Music: Bradley Rains
Ubisoft is still committed to discouraging used game sales. Find out how on today's CheckPoint.
- Bethesda has created an army of Skyrim statues to promote the game in retail outlets.
- Arkham City "new game plus" supposedly harder, likely easier than first playthrough.
- WAVit console claims patent infringement against the Wii's motion control.
- Sim City Societies allegedly liberal propaganda against nuclear power, not that anyone cares about Sim City Societies.
- 343 Studios creative director leaving to form his own studio, Camouflag.
- Ubisoft wants to retry their previously failed ploy to deter used sales.
- Paul consults on what this means for the future of gaming.
Sony hires a former US Homeland Security Official for their new Chief Security Officer.
- Since Retirement Plan marks Jer's final video as an official CheckPoint writer and actor, he no longer appears in the introductory credits.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Retirement Plan The Birds!!! ∙∙∙● ▶