Revision as of 19:19, 20 November 2016 by MrL
This week on Feed Dump, thefts, hot peppers and celibate clown orgies.
Date: October 21, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- A 42-year-old American got a 2.5-cm tear in his esophagus after eating a Bhut jolokia pepper for an internet video.
- The famous British swingers club "Paradise Spa" has banned clown costumes from its annual Halloween orgy.
- A Northampton man tried to steal Venetian blinds by sticking them down his pants leg and up the hood of his coat.
- Bhut jolokia (aka "Ghost Pepper") was once the hottest pepper in the world...until it was surpassed by Carolina Reaper.
- Donald Trump called Hillary Clinton a "nasty woman" during their final Presidential debate.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Dishwashers, Zombies and Bears Last March of the Ents ∙∙∙● ▶