Enjoy the latest fad on Twitch.tv, a real argument for dictatorship.
Date: February 17, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
If our chat room isn't working at full capacity, we know whose fault it is.
- It turns out that deaf Japanese composer Mamoru Samuragochi had a ghostwriter. And he's not deaf.
- NBA 2K14 has been modded to include Space Jam characters. It's creepy.
- Pokemon X/Y will have a Pokemon that can make diamonds out of thin air.
- Peter Molyneux is trying to make a distinction between free-to-play and invest-to-play.
- Twitch Plays Pokemon is happening.
Jackbox is releasing a new mobile game that's a combination of Scrabble and minigolf, hosted by a sassy octopus. Now, I like all three of those things, but I'm not really sure how they're supposed to work together.
This is the first Checkpoint for which Graham and Kathleen forgot to write an intro and outro. They settle for knock-knock jokes.
◀ ●∙∙∙ A Bit of a Flap 3DRealms Flails Wildly ∙∙∙● ▶