Panda: The Other White Meat
Revision as of 06:43, 9 April 2018 by Rubik
Apparently cavemen weren't worried about endangered species. How short sighted of them.
Date: October 17, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Cashews
- A university professor from the US is suggesting that the Nova Scotia tourism board should put forward swimming with the tuna as a tourist attraction.
- A scientist in China believes that prehistoric man ate panda bears.
- A Calgary mother was sick of cleaning up after her three very messy daughters, so she took solace in her only recourse: she went on strike.
- It's super effective!
- A man from Wisconsin was sifting through the mud from his friend's freshly dug well and he stumbled across a one point two carat diamond.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Snug as a Snuggie Expensive Tastes ∙∙∙● ▶