Mexican Sex, Dolphins & Nudists
Mexico: Sandy beaches, nice weather, acceptance of sex scandals.
Date: September 14, 2011
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Confused?
- 57% of Mexicans are likely or somewhat likely to tolerate sexual indiscretions of stars and politicians.
- The captain of Italy's national swim team lost an exhibition race against two dolphins.
- South Carolina transit officials are moving a bus stop after parents complained that their kids had to wait for the bus in a strip club parking lot.
- Andy and Jer have to figure out what Graham is talking about.
- They changed the names this time.
- San Francisco is cracking down on public nudity because "there are nudists who are not doing what they should."
- What was the name of the supervisor of the department cracking down on this?
- A Florida woman has been charged with battery after claiming to be a vampire and biting a man in a wheelchair in the face.
- This is the first episode to include Andy.
- A transcript of this episode is available here.
The Hatistics for this episode are varied, and many popular categories took a downturn.
Shots with Hats: 13.46%.
Shots with Wigs: 3.85%.
Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 0.00%.
Shots with Other Eyewear: 0.00%.
Shots with Hatless: 84.62%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Two-Foot Earspan Toe Suckin' and Cat Screamin' ∙∙∙● ▶