Marsupial Squad Goals
Revision as of 09:33, 31 March 2016 by KingKool2099
Narcotic breast implants, marsupial malfeasance and the dopest of rhymes, all on this week's Feed Dump.
Date: March 18, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Ian Horner
- A 24-year-old Colombian woman was arrested in Frankfort, Germany for attempting to smuggle a kilogram of cocaine in breast implants.
- The police in Charlton, Massachusetts are warning residents to be on the lookout for people challenging passers-by to "rap battles".
- The official opposition party in the government in Australia released a booklet criticizing the party in power for wasteful spending, including AU$400,000 on "koala- and other marsupial-related events"
- Feed Dump previously reported on a woman smuggling cocaine in her breast implants in A Policeman in your Regina.
- The baby Kate held up (though not confirmed) COULD be Penelope Stark, Graham Stark and Kathleen De Vere's baby daughter.
- WWE superstar John Cena was known to rap in his early years with the company.
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Implications Are Endless Ham Raffle ∙∙∙● ▶