Happy Little Smite
Stories on Mario x Rabbids, Overwatch x Korean Politics, Witcher 3 x too many GPUs, Mei's apologetic voice lines, and Bob Ross x Smite.
Date: May 8, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Bob Ross may be gone, but his legacy of happy accidents lives on.
- A leak has confirmed the existence of a Mario x Rabbids crossover game.
- A South Korean progressive-left candidate for president is using Overwatch in her campaign ads.
- Someone has posted a video of themselves playing The Witcher 3 at 8K resolution.
- Mei's ironic apology line in Overwatch was originally a string of real apologies made by her voice actor during recording.
- The nature god Sylvanus in Smite has been reskinned as Bob Ross, complete with magical palette and happy little treant.
A Japanese streamer by the name Leomon has beaten Pokemon Ruby with a shiny Magikarp. It was a level 75 Magikarp, and it took him five and a half years, but now there's fanart of this stupid fish. The internet, everyone.
Mario x Rabbids was announced at E3 the following month.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Buckle Up Buckle Up A Game Full of Spiders ∙∙∙● ▶