Florida and Andy's Explosion of Crazy
This episode went a weird place, then a dark place, then back to the weird place. Andy and Alex dial up the crazy.
Date: March 26, 2014
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere
- A heated argument about what left a man dead in a Texas parking lot? Guessing!
- They were arguing in the parking lot of a movie theater about whether or not the movie 300: Rise of an Empire was crap.
- A woman in Jacksonville, Florida, upset that she could not get her McFlurry from McDonald's, set fire to a car.
- A woman at a Richmond, California Planet Fitness who was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top with an exposed midriff, was asked by staff to put a t-shirt on because "her toned body was intimidating the other customers."
- A man from central Newfoundland and Labrador was convicted of illegally netting salmon and has been banned from being anywhere within 50 meters of inland waters for the next 5 years, which is difficult for him because his backyard is on a brook.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Death Metal isn't Cheesy, It Is Cheese! Man Delivers Baby Porcupine ∙∙∙● ▶
Watch Florida and Andy's Explosion of Crazy Discuss Florida and Andy's Explosion of Crazy