Fire Emblem Heavy Petting
Stories on gaming piracy, Bro Fist Sim, Avengers Academy, Fire Emblem Fates, and professional Counter-Strike.
Date: February 8, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Nintendo removed...well, something from Fire Emblem: Fates, though we hesitate to call it a feature.
- A major game piracy ring has given up on cracking single-player games.
- In Bro Fist Simulator, each finger controls separately, and not making the right move can leave your character with broken fingers.
- Avengers Academy is a boring mess of microtransactions.
- The North American release of Fire Emblem: Fates is missing some weird interactions from the Japanese version.
- A recent professional CounterStrike game dragged on for seventy-nine rounds.
According to the manual for the HTC ViVe, the first step to setting up your living room is to remove every piece of furniture that makes it recognizable as a living room.
- At least the ViVe advertises itself to people with normal-sized living rooms, unlike the Kinect, as covered in October 2010 ENN episodes Room to Grow and More Room to Grow.
◀ ●∙∙∙ When Games Become Tropes Can I Get A Witness ∙∙∙● ▶