Defeated by a Panda
Revision as of 06:26, 2 February 2019 by MrL
Bulls, pandas, and historical figures all make the news this week on Feed Dump.
Date: November 4, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Ian Horner
Edited by: Ian Horner
Special Appearance by: Cameron Lauder
- A scrapyard owner in eastern Spain has replaced all of his guard dogs with bulls.
- A Tuscon, AZ man who was locked out of his home had to be pulled out of his own chimney after he was trying to get back inside.
- A man in Jiangxi, China was defeated by a panda as he was trying to impress his female friends while visiting a zoo.
- Jamiroquai had an underground hit in US in '97 with "Virtual Insanity", which had a video of which "Jamiroquai Game" is based on." "Now there is no sound..." are the lines at the end of the chorus.
- Laura Secord was a Canadian heroine in the War of 1812. She has chocolates named after her.
- The USS Wyoming (SSBN-742) is actually a submarine.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Last March of the Ents Stralia! ∙∙∙● ▶