Don't believe everything you read online. Actually, don't believe anything you read online.
Date: December 16, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Dirty but necessary audio: Mic Rowde
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Is your Xbox One backwards-compatible? No! No matter what people tell you.
- No Man's Sky has been announced, and it looks awesome.
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes has console-exclusive missions.
- Good Old Games is letting customers return games.
- The online instructions for making the Xbox One backwards-compatible are fake and will destroy your console.
- Lots of people are streaming on Twitch from PS4ss
Telltale is doing a game called Tales From Borderlands. Finally, a Borderlands game for people who get motion sick when they play FPSs.
The video ends with an announcement that Checkpoint will be going on indefinite hiatus, and that LRR will begin streaming on Twitch in the new year.
◀ ●∙∙∙ We Must Clone Deeper EA You're Just OK ∙∙∙● ▶