And here some people pay to have a band watch them do their business in public.
Date: November 14, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Lose
- Government officials in India have armed groups of volunteers with drums and whistles to shame people who urinate and defecate in public.
- A hundred and five story pyramid shaped hotel in North Korea's Pyongyang that is unfinished and has been for over twenty years may finally be finished and opened.
- A woman from Cleveland who has plead guilty to not stopping for a school bus and reckless operation of her vehicle has been sentenced to wear a sign that says "Idiot" while standing at the intersection where she regularly drove on the sidewalk to avoid the bus.
- After a primary school end of year awards day in Johannesburg, an argument between parents over parking spaces escalated to a shooting that left three injured.
- A "scientist" from Idaho is going to prove the existence of Bigfoot in the best way possible: by flying a blimp over the forest.
- It's super effective!
◀ ●∙∙∙ Drug Lobsters Arbitrary Arbitrage ∙∙∙● ▶