Revision as of 11:46, 19 August 2016 by Chriswolvie
This week Beej fixes things, nominative determinism goes out of control and a tourist gets a free tour of Germany.
Date: August 12, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Special Appearance By: Ian Horner
- Philadelphia has put out a warning to residents reminding them not to swim in dumpsters
- A freight train car derailed and plowed into a track-side bar in Charles City, Iowa called "Derailed"
- A Chinese tourist lost his wallet and ended up in a German home for refugees by mistake
- "Avuncular" means "of or relating to an uncle"
- Cori may have meant it as a dig at the Kraft dairy product, but the city of Philadelphia HAS been known for its cream cheese for a long time
- Beej is paraphrasing a resignation wire Groucho Marx sent to the Friar's Club of Beverly Hills, stating, "I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member."
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Other, Other Ghostbusters Harder, Better, Faster, Wronger ∙∙∙● ▶