Alex Steacy is known as "LRR's Foreign Correspondent," from Toronto, Ontatrio. He grew up in Victoria, B.C, and attended high school at Oak Bay High School, where he met Graham, and the group who would later form LRR. Known for his editing skills and soundwork; he has helped with some of LRR's early vids, and made the bonus "While Wii Were Waiting" & "Extreme Battle Challenge" videos. He also designed the sound for the ninja fight in The Return of The Bill.
On October 18th, 2008, he held a special 3 1/2-hour long Ask An Alex Live for fans who were unable to attend the 5th Anniversary Screening when the crew were not able to get a Desert Bus-style live feed set up. Ask An Alex Live has since become a weekly feature. It first premiered on Saturdays at 8:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM PST. It next played at 6:00PM EST, 3:00 PM PST, and now airs Fridays immediately after Inside the Moon. He also hosts more sporadically-scheduled broadcasts such as Let's Play (Watching Alex play various video games, such as Penumbra and S.T.A.L.K.E.R) and The Grill (Watching Alex and friends watch terrible movies, such as Dragonball Evolution and Twilight).
He has since returned to Victoria and helps LRR out on a more regular basis. He writes the comic Cacti and made shazbot(on hiatus). His latest comic is The Tower. Most recently, he has started a spin-off microshort series called Crap Shots.
- Alex's former Victoria B.C house basement was the gathering place for parties and such for the LRR crew and was seen in the video Ways to Make Someone Leave a Room, and was even shown on Weird Homes in 2001.
- Made the infamous action figure movie "Leon's Grate Adventule" and it's sequel; a favorite within the confines of the LRR crew.
- Starred as an extra in the canadian horror film Meat Market 2
- Has a birthday close to Christmas, on the 27th of December.
- He is the foremost authority on herping and derping.