A Serge of Justice
Revision as of 20:29, 29 April 2016 by Chriswolvie (Created page with "This week on Feed Dump, we tackle accidental 1/2 marathons, airborne urination, and the very concept of justice. ==Vital Statistics== Image:FeedDump250.jpg|300px|thumb|"I'm...")
This week on Feed Dump, we tackle accidental 1/2 marathons, airborne urination, and the very concept of justice.
Date: April 29, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Edited by: Ian Horner
- A twelve-year-old girl from New York accidentally ran the New York Half-Marathon after signing up for a 5K and thinking she missed the start.
- A man from Kentucky was arrested when his plane landed in North Carolina because he had peed on it.
- The mayor of Frankfort in upstate New York has been charged with stealing 111 road signs for the town from the New York Department of Transportation.
- "Encyclopedia Brown" was a series of young adult books about a "boy detective" who helps kids in his neighborhood.
- The line about North Carolina and bathrooms refer to the law passed in the state disallowing "gender-neutral" bathrooms.
- "Une petit peu" is French for "a little bit".
◀ ●∙∙∙ Can I Have Your Pickle? The Passion of the Beej ∙∙∙● ▶