A Pig Inside a Cow
Revision as of 08:39, 5 April 2018 by Rubik
Featuring a tale of pepper spray and a tribal dance.
Date: February 15, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Edited by: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Pikachus
- Two Salt Lake City police officers were cleared of any wrongdoing relating to using pepper spray at a high school football game because they didn't know what a haka was.
- LOL, Canada!
- Montreal jeans company Naked and Famous are making raspberry scented scratch-and-sniff jeans.
- Why are people trying to break into the Colorado Big Cat refuge? Guessing!
- They just wanted to pet a cougar.
- Inmates in Vermont have altered some of the artwork of the state's symbol on police decals to resemble a pig.
- First appearance of Ron Dewings
◀ ●∙∙∙ A Butte Man Test Tube Beef ∙∙∙● ▶